01/09

The FIRST DAY of Trial..
BC was the 1st paper..
I was get shock when i doing the paper II,
it was the 1st time i feel AFRAID and STRANGE bout CHINESE,
and DONT KNOW how answer the paper..
It was the worse thing..
For sure this paper no hope to A1..
Haiz~
After recess,had BC paperI..
It have 2 part..
I wasted too much time on Part I,
at the end i just left 3omins let me finish the Essay..
It was imposible~
The shortest possible time i had use to finish a Essay..
The essay must write between 400-600 words,
i dont think that i can reach this condition..
Disappointed~
Tomorrow sit for Chemistry PaperI and II..
I had get some tips from my friends,
even hard i memorize also can install in my brain..
Haiz~
I have no mood study at all now..
Blessing myself..
Good Luck all my friends~

No comments:

Post a Comment