10/09

I was get shock,
when i open the paper and check..
What had i do yesterday really come out on paper II..
Some more the question 100% same,
the arrangement same also..
Wahx~
Feel happy 1st TIME can finish the whole paper and still have extra time to DOUBLE CHECK..
Haha~
But dont know how bout the result whether good..
I'm nt greedy,just have improve then enough..
Haiz~
Toromow exam until 10.10am then can back home rest..
Sejarah paper II..
I hate it..
This subject have to MEMORIZE all those are USELESS
and BORING..
Luckly i have tips..
I just study all the tips,
other i didnt go and bother..
Hehe~
But just tips also can let me cant sleep tonight..
The tips have quite a lot..
Haiz~
So i decide just pick some of the tips are EASIER memorize and read..
Wahaha~
Lazy bud..

No comments:

Post a Comment