09/09

Yesterday only said that the tips are very ACCURATE..
DISAPPOINTED~
What i have prepared for poem didnt come out at all..
My Godness~
That's why,i only say cant too depend on tips..
Luckyly,'The Necklace' have given a text,
the answer can refer the text that given,
so still can answer a few question..
But the 'Monson History' dont have any text can refer,
must know the words,stanza meant,
that time i just can recall back a bit what had teacher said,
so i just can answer 3 of the question,
then other just simple write a answer..
Hehe~
Erm,the tips of BI paper I was accurate..
Speech really come out..
Haha~
Thanks God~
I just get to know,
Toromow AddtionalMath almost out from year 2005,2006 and 2008 SPM exam paper,
i dont have buy pass year paper to do..
I thought my AM WAITING DIE..
But my friend,Zwei have help me..
She take a book that have pass year question that with solution to me..
Thanks a lot ya,my friend~
Haha~
I started to do it,
i found i have a lot dont know to do,
i feel AFRAIND that time,
almost CRY and GIVE UP..
But i cant do that..
After i rest a while,
then i continue do that all question..
I hope my AM can get IMPROVE,
i really have WORK HARD on in subject..
Blessing me,please~

No comments:

Post a Comment