18/09

1st day of holiday.
Feeling bored..
Slept until 12pm+..
After shower then BLOGGING..
Hehe~
After Daddy came back then follow his out..
Because rush of time,
i had not eat anything since morning until night..
Tired~
Today had a bit LATE to tuition,
K.Lumpur traffic jam..
Lucky lesson have not start yet..
Hehe~
Today teacher give us do 'asrama penuh' TRIAL paper I..
Front of the paper quite EASY,
see the question then have answer already,
but quite a lot wanted calculate question.
im very LAZY calculate those question,
then wait my friends those calculate it and copy answer from them..
Am i smart?
Hehe~
After tuition then go YUMCHA..
I ate a lot things..
After had 'MAGGI GORENG',
still not yet full,
then order a 'ROTI KOSONG'..
Hehe~
Exam time had use a lot energy,
so that eat a lot..
But how i ate also wouldnt grow FATa bit..
WHY?!
Haiz~
When bill time,
Lisa said she treat me because... ...
Lisa's wallet BLOODING..
Thanks a lot,Lisa..
Haha~
Today after 12am only reached home,
but my parents didnt blame me at all..
Feel WEIRD about they action and response..
It's time to bed~
Bye~
Good night~
Have nice dream~

No comments:

Post a Comment