UNFORGETABLE'S MEMORY~
(19/09)

Today 10am+ then woke up..
Prepare go town EARLY..
After bring Lun to tuition,
then 12.30pm+ go town..
Town's traffic very jam..
I 12.40pm reached town,
but i 2.30 somthing only found a 'CAR PARK',
some more i just park the car beside the road..
AWESOME~
Today had lunch alone and quite rush..
2.50pm+ meet with Cbeng,
I bring her to see something at the STYLO there..
After it 3.20pm+ went tuition..
I feeling SUPER HAPPY and EXCITED,
we had trainning with SENIORS after tuition..
When i was tuition,
i received a msg that training cancel,
because RAINNY..

LOLX~
DISAPPOINTED..

RAINNY is NOT a reason,excuse that can effected the trainning cancel..
Luckyly when i was finish my tuition time,
didnt have rainny anymore..
Thanks GOD..
Before thought Gary BRO sit bus to town,
so call him come shop find me and walk to school together..
I was shock,he DRIVING~
It's was the 1st time i sit my Gary BRO's car..
Im better than Lisa,
she sat Xyang's car(He drive quite fast,rush and dangerous)..
Haha~
Today was very FUN,
even just only had 1 coach+6 player..
If our group have come sure more and more fun..
We had long time didnt play ball with those SENIORS..
While waiting for coach,
Seniors they played BbaLL,
Lisa and i were stand beside as SUPPORTER..
Because of some 'EFFECT',
we started our WAR(Beach's style VbaLL match)..
It's between TzeXiang's group(Xyang anf Fsan) and Gary's group(Lisa and I)..
After 2 games COACH had join our group..
Finally my BRO's group WON..
My leg INJURED and now had a WOUND there,
pain T.T~
But it's VALUABLE,
we all ENJOYED the games..
Haha~
We played until 7pm+,
Then had dinner at BEACH,
i have no apetite just order a bowl mushroom soup as my dinner..
After it had 2nd round at NASA..
I went home and took a bath,
then 10pm+ meet with them..
Because some 'REASON',
Lisa and i feeling bored and went home..
It was the 1st time we 2 yumcha back so EARLY..
Haiz~
Feeling Happy+Moody..
Dont know what's that feeling~
Hope to see YOU ALL SOON..
Miss YOU ALL~

No comments:

Post a Comment