16/09

Dont know why even today didnt have to school,
but sill 5am+ then woke up without alarm..
Maybe had been ACCUSTOMED to it..
Haha~
But after also sleep again..
9am something then went out jogging with friends..
I just jog for 45minutes+,
because of some REASON..
Hehe~
After had a shower,
I msg Lisa and asked she when we should go bus stop,
and also the tuition time table,
cause PUASA the time table had a bit changed..
Mines time table had LOST..
Hehe~
Because of TRIAL EXAM,
we had missed 2 lesson(AddMaths'tuition),
We 2 had lost the latest time table,
so that keep asking ppl,
but no ones can give me answer..
Luckyly,Lisa found the time table at the end..
If not dont know how..
Hehe~
Today had install a lot knowledge inside brain..
I like here tuition most..
Before i totally HATE AddMath,
but now feel that it was NICE and FUN..
Even at school how CONCENTRATE on teacher's teach also cant get it,
but after i been here tuition,
i start INTEREST it and feel it not that TOUGH to solve it..
Hehe~
Feel HAPPY and it was UNBELIEVABLE that i had meet with my GARY bro in the bus..
He didnt changed a lot,
just look MATURE a bit..
And he seen like not that happy meet with me..
Haiz~
Is i think TOO MUCH on it or BRO already dont want me?
I feel a bit a bit SADNESS and DISAPPOINTED when heard something bout BRO,
and not from him is from other's mouth..
I am your sis what?!
Why must always get know about yours from other not from yourself?!
Feeling useless~
Tomorow Biology paper III,
I have to go prepare for it..
Bye~
Good Luck~

No comments:

Post a Comment