02/09

I over slept..
I woke up time already 6.30am..
My Godness..
Today sat for Chemistry paper I and II..
Yesterday thought attent school early,
then can call Lisa explain for me..
Haiz~
I HATE chemistry,
i dont like memorize those STUPID and USELESS equation..
I was BLANKING there when get the paper,
but other were start answering the paper..
Lolx~
I had GIVE UP on my chemistry(Trial)..
But i will try my best on SPM..
I have to go study my Physics and Chemistry,
tomorow both also paper III,
need memorize experiments..
T.T~

Normally,i seldom having meal at MCDonald..
Fast food is not good for healthy,
aspecially im a player,
so have to avoid to eat it ..
But today sudden have a feeling wanted eat McDonald,
before thought go pack and eat at home..
Hehe~
At front of McDonald,
i meet with friends who are long time didnt see..
Hyin,Beckham and a new friend(im sorry forget her nama)..
I feeling shock that time,
Beckh said have lunch at McDonald,
because Beckh had said dont like it..
And hor,i 1st time see they with school look,
damn weird..
Because nomally we together also trainning time wear sport,
the hyin some more wear long shirt inside..
She seem like so scare become black o..
At last i had lunch with them..
I dont like and dont want drink Coke,
so i drink my friend's Milo..
Actually is her cant drink it today,
then only lend to me..
Lolx~
But Thanks anyway the Milo,my friend..
Haha~
I spot Young's double slit,focal length and taker time(acceleration),
so i just going to study it..

Nothing to share with,
so end here..

Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment