What should i do..?!?!

Sometime a little stress is good for us in study,
because it can 'force' us go study or work hard..
But dont know why stess always bring the negative side to me..
I cant live in a stress situation,
i will suffer within..
My brain automatic will produce everything bout negative,
For example:run away from home,commit suicide and bla bla..
Haiz~
Nowaday everyone have talking bout exam,exam and exam..
I try to bear up myself dont effected by them..
Actually i'm the most worrying bout exam,
but i think no one have know bout it,
and i wont express out front of them..
i have some argue and problem with my parents recently..
Am i wrong..?!
I also not that sure whether my decide wrong or what..
I feeling afraid,stress,worry,innocent and scary..
Today my Dad had say something with me,
that time he was very serious,rude and fierce..
I really get shock,
i just blank there,dont know what response i should give..
This is the 2nd time Dad like this talk to me since child..
Im feel very sorry to Dad..
I now just have a feeling,
it is disappear from this troublesome world..
I had been suffer being a human..
Sorry who are reading my post,
i not purposely wrote negative here,
but i really cant 'tahan'..
That's all i wanted express..
Now i feeling better..

No comments:

Post a Comment