30/08

Early in the morning give dad wake me up..
Holiday also dont let me sleep late a bit,
some more last night i 4am+ only slept..
Dad and Mum have to go shop,
then having breakfast with my Emily aunt..
I love to have meal with aunt,
she taste are same with me..
After meal,i went cake shop,
i had order a Mango Cake as my bro's 15th bthday cake..
After it,i went to saloon cut my messy hair..
Maybe holiday,i waiting there 45mins+..
My aunt was window shopping there alone..
I was regret,
before i cut that hair with Lisa at XXX saloon,
the saloon make my hair 'spoil'..
Haiz~
Because of it,this time i cut until very short,
and i feel that this hair style got a bit bit weird,
but dont know what's that problem..
Erm,cut already just have to accept it,
dont have other choice..
I also cant blame other..
After i reached home,
My aunt's children were shock
and said:"jiejie,your hair very cute and like a love shape.."
My Dad some more frighten me,
He said:"Our jiejie change to cute style le o.."
MY GODNESS~~~~
T.T~~~
I SUPER HATE..
This time i some more regret follow what the hairstylist said..
Haiz~~
Luckyly exam time,just stay at classroom..
Hehe~
Sudden i relize that i havent buy my school shoes,
i went a few shoes's shop,
also cant found my size..
Dissapointed~
I have no mood to find anymore,
i some more have a stupid decision,
dont go attent school on tuesday..
But i know it is imposible,
because tuesday is trial 1st day..
Hopefully can found my size tomorow~
Blessing me ya~~~
Bye~~
I have to bed,parents blaming~
Good night~

No comments:

Post a Comment