29/08

Today damn terrible..
Im was late..
I received a call from mum before going out..
Im already late,she still wanted me help her find somethings..
Lolx~
Even bad luck, i just uses 5mins found a car park,
some more the car park is close my mum's shop..
It show i still have a bit luck..
Thanks God~
Haha~
1st i went to mum's shop to pass those she wanted to her..
She didnt have any good response some more blame me..
Well,i cool down and try dont want have any conflict with her..
After that,she asked me whether i eat..
I only found that she havent eat since morning..
Okay~
It was unbelievable i do that,
i walk to a bread shop,New Zealand..
That time i only get to know i not really know about mum,
and it was the 1st time i buy meal for her,
because since child i havent stay with mum,
therefore mum and i relation not good as normal mum and daughter,
and aslo have another reason..
Im confess that sometime i also will get jealous my friends..
They and their mum have a good relation,
but i dont have..
Haiz~
Maybe it is ordain..
So that im now also dont care about it anymore..
I had not pay 100% on lesson,Tuition time..
Dont know why until half of the lesson,i started feeling sleepy..
Haiz~
But i still have "tahan"..
Hehe~
After tuition then go Secret Recipe buy my favourite choc cake,
and go buy school uniform..
On the way going back shop,
my slipper sudden 'rosak'..
Luckyly,that time Zwei there..
She help me to shop and get a pair slipper for me..
Thank a lot ya,Frenx..
Mum have to back home and prepare diner..
Before Mum and Emily aunt had decide cook curry today,
but Emily aunt sudden have somethings to do..
Then Emily aunt ask me help at her shop awhile,
Okay wat awhile,then i straight away consent..
Haiz~
But finally i only know i was tricked..
I hate ppl trick me..
I wont help and trust who had been trick me..
Please dont try trick or cheat me,
I just wanted hear truth..
That's all i can say~
Thanks~
Good Night~
Muackxx~~

No comments:

Post a Comment