15/08


Every saturday also busy to be driver..
Haiz~
Since got that license,
my life changed worse..
Thonght 2day no need be driver,
can rest wat..
Because mummy's car had problem,
need take to check ad..
Hehe~
Daddy promised will pack Bak Kut Teh(Klang) for me as lunch d,
and take Lun(younger brother) to tuition d..
But at last also me go and fetch,
some more drove daddy's car le..
Scare dao~
But the end i also back with original..
Haha~
After that,i drove tuition myself too..
Today seem like no luck,
turned 3 rounds already still had not found a car park..
Going impatience time,
i found a car park and it was very close to my tuition centre..
Maybe effected by H1N1,
normally tuition centre will full of ppl even open the door also very difficult,
but today was very weird,
until lesson start the room still have a lot empty place..
Because of it the classroom feel cold..
It was the 1st time i feeling cold in this classroom..
It was unimaginable..
Haha~
Restrain oneself until the end of the lesson..
I felt better and warm after come out of the classroom..
I had nothing to share..
End here ba..
Good night..
Sweet dream ya~
Muackxx~~

No comments:

Post a Comment