Memories~
(04/10)
Early then went to Sunway Lagoon..
I bring my little cousin CELEBRATE her BIRTHDAY..
She invited Zwei too..
We very STUPID dont know the way to Sunway Lagoon..
Sunway Lagoon bring me a lot MEMORY..
[2007]
Nyin,I and my senior(LuLu,BoBo,DXiang,Wyao and many)have the 1st Beach Volleyball match there..
That time i was 15 years old,whereas Nyin only 14 years old..
It was fun..
I LOVE Beach Vollyball from that time..
[2008]
This time with MY LOVELY GANG,U16 Boy team and senior too(Gary,AhBoon,Evon,Jane and so on)..
It was a UNFORGETABLE memory..
We together SWIM,PLAY FUN,HAVING MEAL,DO SOME 38 ACTION and many many..
I LOVE MY GANG FOREVER,
and thank GOD let me meet all of YOU..
Muackx~
[2009]
This year NOT with MY LOVELY GANG..
Because of some problem,
this year Beach Volleyball Match was CANCEL..
Feel SAD,T.T~~~
It was the LAST CHANCE can make OUR together have fun,
BUT.. ...
Haiz~~
Actually i have no mood go Sunway Lagoon..
On the way i received friend's text that they have GATHERING,
make me some more no mood at all..
I try BEAR UP myself dont want effect my little cousin sis and Zwei..
Zwei and i TAKE TURN accompany my little cousin sis..
I feel REGRET didnt bring the VOLLEYBALL together..
I saw a group HANDSOME(other country,180cm+)were playing ball,
i run there and hope to play with them..
BUT they already 6 people a group,
so i waiting there..
While waiting,i found some of them know spiking..
Haha~
VERY BAD LUCK,
my phone was DROP into water and CANT FUNCTION..
Haiz~
After it,
we had dinner(BBQ..FORGOT the name of restaurant)..
We order quite a lot..
I ate 1 AND HALF OF BOWL of rice..
Hehe~
I bought 3 pieces of clother at PIDINI CONCEPT STORE,
1 piece T-shirt at CATCH UP..
Today had SPEND a lot money..
SUPER VERY TIRED~
Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment