09/10

Tired~
Because of somethings happened,
yesterday didnt sleep..
Thanks Cbeng..
You had accompany me whole night..
Because of You,
i feel better and relaxing now..
Sorry too..
Because disturbing You whole night,
make You lack of sleep..
Hehe~
Afternoon time,
I went to meet with friends..
Because of it,
had quarrel with mum..
We had spend whole day to make cake..
1 cheese cake and 1 sponge cake..
The cheese was too creamy and soft..
It smell make me wanted vomit..
But the Nyin said it very nice to eat..
The sponge cake not enough flour,
so very liquid,
failed to write to "0"..
Then we decided go buy flour..
Half way,
hungry then went out had lunch,
and bought the flour at Bintang..
Finally we sucess..
Nyin and Zii 1st time make,
see the cake succeed,
they feel very happy and satisfaction..
6.15pm+went home..
Quickly take a bath then prepared to tuition..
7pm+Zwei came and fetch me..
Tired~
Nothing share..
Bye~
Tomorrow 10/10..
my favourite's day..

No comments:

Post a Comment