10/10

Number 10 is MY FAVOURITE NUMBER..
10 is a number that very MEANINGFUL for me..
So 10/10 is MY FAVOURITE'S DAY..
But today seem very bad luck..
Im lost my ear ring in the morning..
I LOVE it must,
and i find quite a long time only found it..
Because of SEARCHING it,
i didnt sleep at all..
T.T~
I get back my phone,
but it CANNOT stay beside me anymore..
I LOVE this phone forever..
SAD..
I have NO MOOD at all,
and GRUMPY too..
Because of my younger BRO,
i didnt have enough time have my lunch,
just ate a pieces of bread..
Tuition time,
i feel NOT WELL..
10pm+ wanted out YUMCHA with friends,
but give mum BLAME,
then didnt go yumcha..
I get a SURPRISE from my friends..
1 is from Penand's friends..
I get a "POS EXPRESS" BOX from they..
It is a quite MATURE shirt for me in black colour..
Another ones was from zwei,
it was a PADINI BAG..
Thanks a lot ya,"BELATED BIRTHDAY PRESENT"..
Muackx~~
I LOVE it much..
Haha~

Beside it i gain A CLOTHER from my aunt too..
It also black in colour..
Thankx~

No comments:

Post a Comment